A - Your current OTP
B - A pairing you initially didn’t consider but someone changed your mind
C - A pairing you have never liked and probably never will
D - A pairing you wish you liked but just can’t
E - Have you added anything stupid/cracky/hilarious to your fandom, if so, what
F - What’s the longest you’ve ever been in a fandom
G - Do you remember your first OTP, if so who was in it
H - Do you prefer characters from real action series or anime series
I - Has tumblr caused you to stop liking any fandoms, if so, which and why
J - Name a fandom you didn’t care/think about until you saw it all over tumblr
K - How do you feel about the other people in your current fandom
L - Your favorite fanartist/author gives you one request, what do you ask for
M - Your favorite fanart or fanartist
N - Your favorite fanfiction or fanauthor
O - Choose a song at random, which OTP does it remind you of
P - Invent a random AU for any fandom (we always need more ideas)
Q - A ship you’ve abandoned and why
R - A pairing you ship that you don’t think anyone else ships
S - Show us an example of your personal headcanon
T - If you mostly have homoships, do you have any heteroships
U - If you mostly have heteroships, do you have any homoships
V - Are you one of those fans who can’t watch anything without shipping
W - 5 favorite characters from 5 different fandoms
X - 3 OTPs from 3 different fandoms
Y - A fandom you’re in but have no ships from
Z - Just ramble about something fan-related, go go go
Message me one of the questions above and I will answer honestly!
i originally thought up these questions for writers, but then i realized that they can really apply to anything - artists, composers, whatever. idk about you guys but i love to talk about my process so yeah
- red: is it hard for you to think up new ideas? list three of your biggest influences.
- orange: what do you do when you’re inspired? do you scream eureka, write the idea down in a notebook, what?
- yellow: what do you do when you’re stuck in a block? list three sources of inspiration when new ideas are scarce.
- green: how do you flesh out an idea? does it take a long time, do you mull over it for hours, or does it come easily? describe the process!
- blue: depending on your form of art, what are some of your favorite ways to characterize, add detail, design, establish a settling, or otherwise elaborate on the piece? are you fond of world-building, or does that pose a problem for you? (customize this question if you’re an artist or otherwise)
- indigo: picture of your workspace!
- violet: describe your work habits. do you eat? do you need music? are you messy or organized? do you keep a notebook? how long can you work at a time? etc.
- silver: what’s the hardest part of a piece for you? (plot, background, etc)
- gold: the easiest?
- black: what is your least favorite part of the creative process?
- white: your favorite?
- rainbow: do you believe in true originality?
- brown: what does it take for you to honestly be proud of something?
- pink: what is the most rewarding part of being a writer, artist, etc?
- magenta: what drives you the most insANE?
- What do you know about this character now that s/he doesn’t yet know?
What is this character’s greatest flaw?
What do you know about this character that s/he would never admit?
What is this character’s greatest asset?
If this character could choose a different identity, who would s/he be?
What music does this character sing to when no one else is around?
In what or whom does this character have the greatest faith?
What is this character’s favorite movie?
Does this character have a favorite article of clothing? Favorite shoes?
Does this character have a vice? Name it.
Name this character’s favorite person (living or dead).
What is this character’s secret wish?
What is this character’s proudest achievement?
Describe this character’s most embarrassing moment.
What is this character’s deepest regret?
What is this character’s greatest fear?
Describe this character’s most devastating moment.
What is this character’s greatest achievement?
What is this character’s greatest hope?
Does this character have an obsession? Name it.
What is this character’s greatest disappointment?
What is this character’s worst nightmare?
Whom does this character most wish to please? Why?
Describe this character’s mother.
Describe this character’s father.
If s/he had to choose, with whom would this character prefer to live?
Where does this character fall in birth order? What effect does this have?
Describe this character’s siblings or other close relatives.
Describe this character’s bedroom. Include three cherished items.
What is this character’s birth date? How does this character manifest traits of his/her astrological sign?
If this character had to live in seclusion for six months, what six items would s/he bring?
Why is this character angry?
What calms this character?
Describe a recurring dream or nightmare this character might have.
List the choices (not circumstances) that led this character to his/her current predicament.
List the circumstances over which this character has no control.
What wakes this character in the middle of the night?
How would a stranger describe this character?
What does this character resolve to do differently every morning?
Who depends on this character? Why?
If this character knew s/he had exactly one month to live, what would s/he do?
How would a dear friend or relative describe this character?
What is this character’s most noticeable physical attribute?
What is this character hiding from him/herself?
- Write one additional thing about your character.
I wonder if this will even work.
Yes this will be my 700th post.
Because fuck it why not.
And uh since I keep my characters to myself, usually, I’ll give a list of some of them (and if you somehow know another character I don’t list here, I will still answer with them).
Maybe will draw some out if wanted. But those will come tomorrow.
I want to toss these suckers around because I miss thinking about them.
(random questions unrelated to these above are cool too)
Abel - rich douchebag asshole who is tall and wears a tie
Mark - nearly an alcoholic and he’s a wuss and also he’s Finnish
Gil - dork who doesn’t know the difference between friends and crushes
Natalie - loves fashion and is proud of her body yes best character
Isabella - rich sister who’s an actress and can be a snob sometimes
Lucien - crossdressing and effeminate French guy who loves cooking and spying
Red - short punk dude who suffers from psychosis
Maroon - great drummer lesbian with a tall mohawk and works that somehow
Leila - created from an experiment where a furry wanted to make a kawaii wolf girl which instead turned into this fine lady who kicks ass and does not hesitate to show how assertive she is
Id/Strawberry Killer - human-beast thing that used to live in the woods and kill people and bathe in their blood and all that nice stuff
Vinny - pokemon oc who loves rock music and being a hipster (his adventure is not far yet and all he has are Rascal the Charmander and Disco the Pikachu)
Maine - pokemon oc who came from Unova and has an Oshawott and a Pidove
Who am I kidding no one cares okay maybe a few people.
Tumblr keeps deleting my comments asjdhsfdjg. I’m probably going to reply to these on Friday to go along with the character facts, and when I’m stumped about what to write, then I’ll probably just respond to one of these anyway even if no one has asked!
Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else hated.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
I don’t normally reblog these but sure 8D
i am absolutely FULL of unpopular opinions!
I am full of something else and addicted to these. I’m sorry for spamming! (Also they’re fun to do on my breaks at work~*~*~)