Okay, so I keep forgetting to do character fact Friday because I am forgetful and busy. So help me out by asking my characters some questions! I have a few suggestions here (that I plan to update as I answer questions until I get lazy). These questions have been blatantly used from this ask meme and this ask meme and then a few cliché questions I just threw in there for me. I take absolutely no credit for these questions, and I hope it’s not in terribly poor taste to use them!
Please specify which character you’re asking these things to or I’ll just pick someone who I think would make the most interesting reply! (And feel free to ask them other things if you want to know something!)
001) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
002) What do you think about most?
003) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
004) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
005) What’s your strangest talent?
006) What’s one thing you like about yourself?
007) What’s one thing you dislike about yourself
008) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
009) Do you have any strange phobias?
010) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
011) What’s your religion?
012) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
013) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
014) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
015) What was the last lie you told?
016) Do you believe in karma?
017) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
018) Who is your celebrity crush?
019) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
020) How do you vent your anger?
021) Do you have a collection of anything?
022) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
023) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
024) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
025) What’s your biggest “what if”?
026) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
027) Smell the air. What do you smell?
028) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
029) To you, what is the meaning of life?
030) Do you believe in luck?
031) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
032) What was the last book you read?
033) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
034) Do you have any nicknames?
035) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
036) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
037) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
038) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
039) What is your astrological sign?
040) Do you save money or spend it?
041) Love or lust?
042) How many relationships have you had?
043) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
044) What’s your favorite animal?
045) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
046) Where is your best friend?
047) Spit or swallow?
048) What is your heritage?
049) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
050) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
051) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
052) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
053) How can I win your heart?
054) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
055) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
056) What is your favorite word?
057) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
058) What is a saying you say a lot?
059) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
060) What is your current desktop picture?
061) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
062) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
063) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
064) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
065) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
066) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
067) Ever been on a plane?
068) Have you ever self harmed?
069) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
070) What are your kinks?
071) What do you hate doing sexually?
072) What are your turn-ons?
073) What are your turn-offs?
074) What’s something you’ve done sexually that’s made you uncomfortable?
075) What’s something you’ve done sexually that you enjoyed that you didn’t think you would?
076) How would you describe your perfect match?
077) What’s a trait you wouldn’t want to admit you’re attracted to?
078) As cliché as it is, what is your idea of a perfect date?
079) What is your greatest flaw?
080) What trait would you never admit to having?
081) What is your greatest asset?
082) If you could choose a different identity, who would you be?
083) In what or whom do you have the greatest faith?
084) Do you have a favorite article of clothing? Favorite shoes?
085) Do you have a vice? Name it.
086) What is your secret wish?
087) What is your proudest achievement?
088) Describe your most embarrassing moment.
089) What is your deepest regret?
090) What is your greatest fear?
091) Describe your most devastating moment.
092) What your greatest achievement?
093) What is your greatest hope?
094) Do you have an obsession? Name it.
095) What is your greatest disappointment?
096) What is your worst nightmare?
097) Whom do you most wish to please? Why?
098) Describe your mother.
099) Describe your father.
100) If you had to choose, with whom would you prefer to live?
101) Where do you fall in birth order? What effect does this have on you?
102) Describe your siblings or other close relatives.
103) Describe this your bedroom. Include three cherished items.
104) If you had to live in seclusion for six months, what six items would you bring?
105) What calms you?
106) What angers you?
107) Describe a recurring dream or nightmare you might have.
108) What wakes you in the middle of the night?
109) How would a stranger describe you?
110) What do you resolve to do differently every morning?
111) Who depends on you? Why?
112) If you knew you had exactly one month to live, what would you do?
113) If you were a food, what sort of food would you be?
114) If you were going to transform into an animal at night, what animal would that be?
115) If you could have a third arm growing from anywhere, where would you want it and why?
116) How would a dear friend or relative describe you?
117) What is your most noticeable physical attribute?
118) What is your education?
119) What are you hiding from yourself?
120) If your partner had a major flaw, what could you tolerate?